Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pain, pain go away!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I finally know what the pain in my finger joint is. A while back I had sharp pains in my wedding finger joint and I was worried that my joint may dislocate. Two days ago it got so much worse and the pain was hideous. I went to the doctor today as my whole knuckle and top of may hand blew up. People at work thought I may have been bitten by a spider, but there was no puncture marks. So I got checked out and you won't believe it, it is Arthritis!!! I am 38 and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. So home I came and went straight on the Net. I found a great video that explained about Rheumatoid Arthritis: http://video.about.com/arthritis/Chronic-Rheumatism-Hand.htm.

So my silver lining is......it could be so much worse and my joints could have started to dislocate. I don't want to have to start taking all these different drugs like Voltaren that can make your stomach upset, so I am going to go down a semi-Natural Remedy route if I can. This is what the experts have suggested:

*Acupuncture
*Adrenal extract
*Balneotherapy
*Beta-carotene
*Burdock
*Copper
*Ginger
*Magnesium
*Magnets
*Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM)
*Molybdenum
*Pantothenic acid
*Probiotics
*Selenium
*Turmeric
*Vegetarian/vegan diet
*Vitamin B6
*Vitamin C
*Vitamin E
*White willow
*Yucca
*Zinc

So my Net research continues and I will keep you up to date with any new Natural Remedies. Hope you are all still finding silver linings with your EDS and know I am sending you all healing thoughts.

Rowena X

No comments:

Post a Comment