Saturday, March 31, 2012

More amazing news!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and again painfree. I know I always add the painfree comment, but I really do wish that for everyone. There is nothing worse than trying to have a wonderful life with the constant presence of pain.

Anyway, I just wanted to scream this from the roof top. Tristan had a mitral valve leak in his heart (like a little flap) when he was 4 years old. He has just gone back for his 10 year check up and it has healed itself and he does not need to go back to a Cardiologist for 10 years. That means he does not need an operation to correct it. I told him it was because I loved him so much, that's why it healed. He was too focused on his play station 3 to answer me and just slipped out a very monotone 'Mmmmm!"

So only one more check up to go now with my boy and that is for his spine. Having scoliosis has meant that his spine has a slight curvature. So having a happy life, wonderful healing abilities and lots of love is the ingredients for my boy being on the mend.

Love Rozee

x x x x x x x x x x

2 comments: