Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tristan's operation was a huge success!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and pain free. I just wanted you to know that Tristan's operation was a huge success. His surgeon Zachary Moaveni was incredible and has created the most beautiful chest for my son. Poor Tristan was in sooooo much pain and the medication from the epidural made him very sick. Vomiting when you have had your chest reconstructed was one of the most painful things I have ever seen.

I honestly did not think that I could love my son anymore than I already do, but I can. He was absolutely incredible through this whole experience and he did not complain once.

Here are some photos of my incredibly brave son:

















Already you can see that his chest is flat and looking very gorgeous. He was just sooooo incredibly brave. He is my absolute hero!!!! So there you are, my boy is fixed and is on the mend.















Love Rowena

X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment