Saturday, October 26, 2013

Alternative Relief

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and pain free.

I am beginning to experience some pain in my hands near my thumb joints and in one of my shoulders. My thumbs are popping out and it feels like my shoulder is giving it a good try too. I have not been exercising like I use to, due to my enlarged aortic root and my body knows it and feels it.

So here is my big question that I putting out into the universe - what is going to help my joints???
* swimming
* Pilates
* Tai chi
* acupuncture
* reflecology
* massage

As you can see, there is not one mention of pills. I am not choosing to dull the pain and I am not choosing to mask it. The pain I am feeling reminds me every day that I am still alive; that I get to wake up to be the best Mum to my son; that I get to wake up to be the best teacher to my gorgeous 4 and 5 year olds at school; that I get to wake up to be the best daughter, sister, auntie and friend; that I get to wake up to be the best ME I can be every day.

I would really love to hear if you have tried any of the above alternatives to medicine.

Take care of yourself

Love Rowena XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment